i love something dark for my eye makeup..
It's reflect elegant, mysterious, glamour, seductive, sexy and dare at the same time
You can play with all colors behind the black itself
You can create a cute look, sexy look, drama look, gothic look, or even daily look
Depend on what tools and combining did you use...
Black is never goes wrong!
The Products i used...
- Wardah Luminous Liquid Foundie "Light Beige"
- MAC Studio Fix Powder "NC40"
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- MAC Blush on "Pinch O Peach"
- NYX Eyeshadow Base "Skintone"
- NYX JEP "Pot&Pans"
- Fyrinnae Pixi Epoxy --> To set the glitter
- NYX Single e/s "Black", "Charcoal", "Hollywood"
- MAC e/s "Phloof'" for highlight browbone
- PAC Glitter Dust "Silver"
- NYX Slide on Pencil "Platinum"
- Prestige Total Intensity e/l "Black"
- NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil "Black"
- ELF Essential Lipstick "Nostalgic"
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick "131 Ginger Rose"
( I add a silver glitter in the centre of my lips to give a dimension and depth)
Be dare. Do what you wanna do...
Don't be afraid of being yourself
Don't hesitate to show who you really are
Be unique. Be creative. Be principal
As long as you don't ruin everybody's people life, Go for it!!!!
Don't get people makes your day bad!
Because HAPPINESS is in your hand, No matter what!!!