I bought it from my friend Dewi, she sell so many good brand in her Online Shop in Facebook --> Make Up Brush Hohohohoho... If you wanna have this awesome Sugarpill stuffs, just let her know. She's nice tho'
Mostly every beauty blogger out there craving about Sugarpill. Why? Because of every products by Sugarpill are awesome! Let's say, their powder eyeshadow, loose eyeshadow/pigment, lashes and many more. Plus, Sugarpill has a very WOW design packaging. It really melt my heart..
Ok, i grabbed 2 Sugarpill palette, it's the famous Sweetheart & Burning Heart Palette and 2 loose eyeshadow (It called Chromalust). Yes, i wanna have more and more Hahhahaaha..
Look how these gorgeous design in their packaging... ^_^
L-R: SweetHeart & Burning Heart
L-R: Asylum - Darling
Top-Bottom: Dollipop, Midori, After Party, Tako
Dollipop, Midori, After Party, Tako
Burning Heart Palette
Top-Bottom: Flamepoint, Love+, Buttercupcake, Poison plum
Ok, Here's my Honest Opinion...
- Sugarpill products is totally pigmented!!! I never found a great eyeshadow like this! Awesome..
- The Packaging is cool... I love the black & fuschia color
- Glides easily when apply. Even if you see it in the pan, it seems like it's chalky and muddy. But actually it's not!
- For the Chromalust, you can use it with wet or dry application. If you use it with wet technique, its color will Pop out and shown very very good!
- Even if it's palette, the products inside is same with the single eyeshadow. It isn't transform become smaller or less
- For the Chromalust, the jar is quite big so it's a best deal, right?
What i dislike about this stuffs...
- Pricey!!! Hiks..
- Hard to find in my country
- The packaging is Awesome, but it's bulky. So it's not travel friendly
- The packaging has made from paper, so it's fragile if it's exposed to water.
well, i just wanna say, this products is wonderful! Despite from all the shortcomings, Sugarpill gives a very great job for us! You can create so many looks with their eyeshadow. And, you'll looks instantly awesome with it.
NB: I'm not wearing any e/s primer or base in those swatch above. Just the eyeshadow itself. So, you can see how pigmented Sugarpill was! LOOOOVVEEEE it....
I give the Point 5/5 for their products.
Will i Repurchase or buy another stuffs? YES of course.. I want Bulletproof single e/s, Chromalust in Lumi, Magpie, Stella, Birthday Girl, Tiara and moooorreeee.... Hahahahhaha