Chinese culture is known as something traditional, and meaningful. In Indonesia, Chinese New Year has also known as Imlek.
We can found so many Chinese traditional ornament in every mall, banner, TV show and many more. Its identical with red & gold color. I'm sure, those colors has its own meaning for them. Maybe it symbolizes the glory and prosperity.
So, now i wanna make the looks which is inspired with Chinese traditional culture. Here we go.....
The Products i used...
- MUFE Duo Matt "#205" ( i'm not wearing foundation because my face is getting break out. Pimples everywhere...)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer "NW30"
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Broner for contouring
- Make Up Factory matt e/s "#10" for shading nose
- Sleek Blush on "Rosegold"
- NARS Highlighter "Albatross" for highlight nose bridge
- Etude Proof10 e/s base
- NYX Single e/s "Burgundy Pearl"
- Sariayu 25th ann e/s palette
- MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack"
- MUFE Aqua liner pencil "Black"
- Revlon colorstay liquid liner "Black" on my lids
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara "Black"
- Revlon Lustrous Lipstick "Mulled Wine"
- OCC Liptar "NSFW"
- MAC Dazzle Glass "Love Alert"
My Chinese friend told me that this year is a "Naga Air" year. I dunno what the meaning of it, but well, i really wish the best for my country... Amien!