When i woke up this morning, i was thinking... I want something fresh. I want something could freshen up my day, even that Jakarta is rainy outside. So i choose the color "Green" to make my eyes Pop Out
I add a glitter to make the Green more bright. Even that glitter is too much if applied in the morning/afternoon. Maybe it will fit on the evening. But yeah,, just gimme a try. heheheh.. So, here it is!
The Products i used...
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation "Santa Fe" (I had a sample size...)
- Kryolan l/p "TL9"
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer "NW30"
- Bobbi Brown Corrector "Dark Bisque"
- Make Up Factory Matte e/s "#10" for contouring
- Sleek Blush on "Life's a Peach"
- Etude Proof 10 Eye Base
- NYX Single e/s "Black", "Lake Algae"
- Sleek Acid Palette
- PAC Pigment Color --> From Stacking S16 (Over the Black e/s)
- PAC Glitter Powder "Silver" over the Pigment
- MAC e/s "Phoof" for highlight browbone
- Prestige Intensity e/l "Black"
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara "Black"
- NYX RLS "Mars"
Follow My Twitter --> @Starr_Makeup The place where we can chat and share information about beauty and makeup. Yay!