Huehehhehe, Well yeah i really like to see Arabian makeup. I thought, they're look gorgeous. Their eye makeup is always stunning, adorable, glam, yet exotic. So i wanna try mine... Do i look like 'Middle East Girl'? Hmmmmm....
The Products I used....
- Kryolan Supracolor Foundation "4W"
- Kryolan l/p "TL9"
- Max Factor Creme Puff "05 Translucent" for touch up
- Make Up Factory Matte e/s "#10" for shading
- Make UP Factory Matte e/s "#39" for highlight
- Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
- NYX JEP "Milk" as a base
- Sleek Bad Gal Palette
- NYX Single e/s "Hollywood", "Deep Space", "White"--> for outerV (the white area)
- MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack" for upper lash line
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid e/l "Black"
- Borjuise Clubbing e/l "Black"
- Maybelline & Benefit Bad Gal Mascara "Black"
- ELF Mineral lipstick "Runaway Pink"
- Make Over Lipgloss "
The key of this look is just Be Dare to play with eye makeup. If you like color, make it colorful with a bold cat eyes. Awesome! If you like natural, apply an earthy color with a gold/bronze eyeliner. Perfect!
This is good to Girls Night Out Party, Idul Fitri for those every moslems in the world, or just have a date with your perfect guy...