Many of us make a wishlist, resolution of 2012, planning, and many more. So, what's yours? Mine? I just wanna graduate from college as soon as possible. Get a Job. And spreading in makeup industry... Amien!
So, here's i wanna make a look for New Years Party. May of you who celebrate New Year with a lot of fun things. You can go to Rave Party, Pajamas Party, Cooking and baking together, Praying together with family, etc. Mine? Still i dont have any plan. Hahhhahaa...
Products i used...
- Biore UV Face Milk SPF50
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid "NC37"
- Bobbi Brown Corrector "Dark Bisque" for hiding dark circle
- Kryolan l/p "TL9"
- Max Factor Creme Puff Powder "05-Translucent"
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer for shading
- Sleek Contouring Kit "Medium"
- Benefit Bella Bamba Face Powder
- Etude Proof10 Eye Base
- Sleek Sparkling Palette
- Wet n Wild Trio e/s "Spoiled Brat"
- MAC e/s " Phloof" for highlight browbone
- Maybelline Gel liner "Black"
- Borjuise Clubbing e/l "Black"
- NYX Slides on Pencil "Platinum" for inner corner
- PAC Glitter Powder "Silver"
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara "Black"
- NYX JLP "Iced Coffee"
- MAC Dazzle Glass "Like Venus" in the centre of the lips
If you decide to have a very unforgettable party ever, be dare! Be brave! Dont be afraid to explore your makeup..
There's a thousand looks outhere that you can apply for your New Year's Eve. I choose this sexy, glamor, bold, and edgy looks. Because basically i really love Smokey Eyes. That's so ME ^_^
I combined the black with fuschia & silver. Plus i add a bit glitter in my inner lids for completely my glamourous look. And, make it soften with nude lips and pale cheek.
If you wanna be more glimmery, add a glitter in your lips or use falsies with a colorful stones. Awesome...
HAPPY HOLIDAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY....
I WISH 2012 WILL BE A GOOD YEAR FOR US
AND GOD ALWAYS BLESS US IN EVERY SECOND IN OUR LIVES!