In their mat e/s, they're have 8 range of shade. But just 4 shade that available in Indonesia. So i choose the color #10 (Walnut Brown) and #39 (Soft Cream). They're IDR110 each..
When at the first time i saw this e/s, i'm not thinking to use them as the e/s, but i think they're good to use as contouring (Shading & Highlight). Its color is so solid. For me, it's to dark (#10) to use as an e/s. Even i can use it for the crease, but still it's too dark. And the color #39 it's perfect for highlighting my nose bridge, and chin.
- The texture is so smooth
- Easy to blend
- The matte texture is pure matte, no shimmer at all, no satin finish
- the packaging is quite big
- Velvety effect on my skin
- Not chalky
- The shades isn't to variety, dark colors only
- If you wear it as an e/s, you really need a e/s base. If not, the color won't pop out
will i repurchase this again? Maybe YES in another color. But i think it will takes a long time to finish it..