I was soooo exciting, even when the first time, i was so confused and the big question mark had spinning around my head, " How do i paint my face & body to be a blue as a Smurf? " As we all know, Smurf was identical with blue. Maybe nowadays, it as known like Avatar one *But Smurf look more cute than Avatar*
Then, after i was googling for so many times about how to make a Smurfette looks, suddenly i was challenged to try it. And of course, without paint my whole body with blue. Hahhahhaa...
So here's the look...
The Product i used...
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundie "Bronzer"
- Bobbi Brown Corrector "Deep Bisque" for hiding my dark circle
- Bobbi Brown l/p "Warm Natural"
- MUFE Duo Matt for touch up ( i forget the shade/name)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge "Powder Pink"
- SLEEK Blush "Pixie Pink"
- Stila Contouring kit
- SLEEK Curacao Palette
- NYX Single e/s "Irises" and "Yellow"
- Coastal Scent 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette
- LT Pro e/s "ES 09" For crease & hollow
- Revlon Colorstay liquid e/l "Black"
- MUFE Aqua Liner "Black" For Upper lash line
- Borjuis Clubbing e/l "Black" For waterline
- Prestige Total Intensity e/l "Fierce Blue" For Waterline
- Falsies K15 from MUTShop for Upper lash
- Falsies B776 from MUTShop for lower lash
- NYX Black Label Lipstick "Dusty Rose"
- NYX Matte Lipstick "Summer Breeze"
The Palette i used..
SLEEK Curacao Palette
CS 88 Palette
So, What do you think?
Do i look a like Smurfette Already? Eeyyymmmm.... Here's The Smurf Family who has inspired Jule to asked me for making the look...