Now i wanna try to make a robo-millenium looks for my makeup. It's really fun to do, and this looks is good for halloween party or costume party. Why i choose silvery color? Because robot has its color, made by steel and iron. But, i give a lil touch of girly thing. Every girls like to play with their doll. Whether it's animal or dolls. So, i put a pinkish color for my lips. To soften the stiff accent of the Robot. And the Doll touch will give the over all looks more sweet...
The Products i used...
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundie "Bronze"
- Bobbi Brown l/p "Warm Natural"
- Bobbi Brown Corrector "Deep Bisque" for hiding my dark circle
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge "Powder Pink"
- Bobbi Brown Blush "Nectar"
- Stila Contouring kit
- MAC Concealer "NW30" to sharpen my lips line
- NARS HIghlighter "Albatross" --> For apple cheeks, and chin
- ELF Mineral e/s base
- Coastal Scent 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette "Silver"
- Maybelline Gel liner "Black"
- Borjuis Clubbing e/l "Black" for waterline
- NYX Slides on pencil "Platinum" for inner corner
- NYX Candy Glitter e/l "Disco Queen"
- Falsies B775 from Make up Tools Shop --> for lower lashes
- MAC Lipstick "Snob"
- OCC Liptar "Pageant" for centre of the lips
- MAC Dazzle Glass "Like Venus" for centre too...
Hahhhaha... What do you think? Do i look like this...Hahahahhahahah ^_^