First of all, i would say Sorry for the bad light for every pictures i've made, or bad quality of pictures, because i've take it just by my Blackberry camera. Huhuhuhhuuu....
Okay Then, i wanna show you my 'Another-Favorite-Look' a.k.a Lovely Smokey eyes as i usually like. This makeup contain of shades of black and a bit pearly pink. Everyone could wear this look. i'm not say that this is natural makeup. I add a glitter eyeliner for making all over makeup more glamorous, and of course your eyes will looks fabulous with it.
This is dramatic yet glam makeup. So, it's perfect for dinner, evening party or graduation. So here it is...
The Products i used...
- La Roche Posay Cicaplast as a base
- MAC Studio Fix NC35
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick "Rose"
- PAC Blush on Palette "B08" as a shading (Cheeks, nose, etc)
- Stila Contouring Kit for highlight & Shading
- ELF Mineral e/s primer
- UD BOS III "Pervertion" and "Bordello"--> For the eye ball
- Coastal Scent 88 Ultra Shimmer palette "Silver"
- Borjuis Clubbing e/l "Black"
- Make Up Store e/l "Gorgeous Plum" for waterline
- NYX CandyGlitter e/l "Disco Queen"
- Maybelline mascara for lower lashes
- Falsies B270 from Make Up Tools Shop
- Revlon Lipstick #131 "Ginger Rose"
- MAC Lip Gelee "Preppy"
Sooo,,, what do you think? This eye makeup was match with my dress, right? Hehhehe...
Tips by me:
- Don't ever forget to use scotch tape in your outer V to make a sharp line for the wings.
- Don't ever forget to use primer (e/s or face) to make your over all makeup stay longer on your face.
- Use a fake eye lashes for a dramatic looks.
- Shape... Shape... Shape your face. You will looks more depth and different ^_^
Have a Nice day,,, people *Smooch*