Here i am...
The products i used...
- Biore UV Face Milk
- MUFE Matt Velvet Foundie #35
- NARS l/p "Eden"
- SLEEK Blush "Pantao"
- NYX HD e/s base
- SLEEK Curacao Palette
- MAD Mineral Gel liner "Blackout"
- Borjouise e/l pencil "Black"
- Prestige e/l pencil "Purple/Plum"
- Maybelline Mascara
- Clarins Joll Rouge Lipstick #708 "Desert Rose"
And here's the palette...
This is beautiful palette. i like the bright color that they give to me. it can brighten up my lids and make me look so Carnival in Summertimes. But there's one thing that i don't like from this Curacao Palette...
1. This is not for my everyday use. Because i'm not a type of colorful or neutral girl
2. Some color aren't too pigmented. i mean, i must swap so many time to get the color i want.
3. i'm thinking, where will i use this shades? Is it good for hanging out with friends? Is it good for dating with my boyfriend? Is it good for the next Hari Raya Idul Fitri? Well, this is so festive.
Will i repurchase this Curacao Palette (As if it isn't LE)? i can say NO. i prefer to use the dark/smokey eyes makeup...